How to Change Password for CCTV
Now you have the CCTV security cameras installed at your home, and you are able to watch the live view on your iPhone, Android phone, iPad, etc. The first thing we advise: change your CCTV system password. Here are steps on how to change the password.
For security concerns, we might not be very specific on details.If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us , or connect with us remotely, we will be able to help you.
If you are using Hikvision DVR, NVR, IP Camera, you can refer here: how to change the password of the Hikvision DVR, NVR, IP Camera on iVMS-4500.
1) Login to your CCTV system via computer browser (Chrome, Firefox, or IE), or the CMS software you have installed.
2) If you log in using browser, go to “configuration” > “System” > “User Management”, you will see user details over there.
3) Select the user you want to modify, and change the password by clicking “Modify”. Remember to click “Ok” after you have changed the password.
4) If you log in using CMS software, go to “Device Management”. Select the device in there, and click “Remote Configuration”.
5) Click “User” on the left side. Then select the user you want to modify, and change the password by clicking “Modify”. Remember to click “Save” after you have changed the password.
6) You are done! Please remember to update the password in the CMS software, and in the SafeTrolley CCTV App of your mobile devices.
There you go , all done ! Please remember your new password.It is a bit troublesome to reset this admin password, if you have forgotten it.
The average home owner or prospective user definitely lacks the technical expertise needed to properly identify and choose the CCTV cable that is most suitable for his needs. Consequently, the intervention of a consulting firm that is capable of guiding the prospective clients in making the right decision is therefore by all means necessary.
CCTV home is an example of such a company. It basically tests, evaluates and guides consumers in purchasing the right surveillance equipment. To get started, you can visit our website CCTV home or Contact Us is all that is necessary. A member of its customer care department is always on standby and very eager to receive any incoming inquiries and act on them soonest possible.